Now that we’ve got the basics, this week we get the payoff. Coinjoin or die at the next Dirtcoin Diaries meetup. Back from break with a bang to cut through the bullshit.
Bitcoin novice, Christopher Carrion hosts the next installment in our beginner friendly meetup series. This week we’re joined by bitcoiner.guide help mogul, BitcoinQ+A. Join us poolside with your questions about coinjoins as we dive into the popular privacy technique.
We’ll cover topics like:
- What is a coinjoin? Why should I care?
- What is forward privacy? Does coinjoin erase KYC?
- Are coinjoins helpful for all bitcoin users? Why make every spend a coinjoin?
- Are there any disadvantages or risks to coinjoins? What are common coinjoin fuck ups?
- What coinjoin implementations exist? Which is best?
- What is a TX0? How does that differ from a peeling chain?
- How does Whirlpool differ from Stonewall?
- What is post-mix spending? What can I do with mixed coins?
- How to manage coinjoins and cold storage?
Whirlpool Party Series
Whirlpool Party: Afterhours
APR 24 @ 1600 UTC
About Dirtcoin Diaries
Dirtcoin Diaries is a Bitcoin privacy meetup on Telegram voice. Join us for ClubCountry every Saturday at 1700 UTC and subscribe to Dirtcoin for upcoming feature meetups. Organized by biTcOinEneMiEs, hosted by you.