Now that we’ve got the basics, this week we get the payoff. Coinjoin or die at the next Dirtcoin Diaries meetup. Back from break with a bang to cut through the bullshit.
Bitcoin novice, Christopher Carrion hosts the next installment in our beginner friendly meetup series. This week we’re joined by bitcoiner.guide help mogul, BitcoinQ+A. Join us poolside with your questions about coinjoins as we dive into the popular privacy technique.
We’ll cover topics like:
- What is a coinjoin? Why should I care?
- What is forward privacy? Does coinjoin erase KYC?
- Are coinjoins helpful for all bitcoin users? Why make every spend a coinjoin?
- Are there any disadvantages or risks to coinjoins? What are common coinjoin fuck ups?
- What coinjoin implementations exist? Which is best?
- What is a TX0? How does that differ from a peeling chain?
- How does Whirlpool differ from Stonewall?
- What is post-mix spending? What can I do with mixed coins?
- How to manage coinjoins and cold storage?
Whirlpool Party Series
Whirlpool Party: Afterhours
APR 24 @ 1600 UTC
About Dirtcoin Diaries
Dirtcoin Diaries is a Bitcoin privacy meetup on Telegram voice. Join us for ClubCovid voice royale every Saturday at 1700 UTC and subscribe to Dirtcoin for upcoming feature meetups. Organized by biTcOinEneMiEs, hosted by you.