Freedom tech this week on Dirtcoin Diaries. Jim’s dad is stopping by for a broader discussion on protecting your neck.
Bitcoin novice, Christopher Carrion hosts this weeks beginner friendly meetup. Privacy advocate and User of the Tools, Diverter returns for an in-depth conversation on privacy when bitcoin alone won’t do.
- What kind of information does the average person give up online?
- What does the aggregate of this collected information look like? How much do they have on me and who has it?
- How does this information fall into the hands of criminals? How valuable is it?
- I have nothing to hide, what are the risks of not being diligent about privacy? How could it be used against me in unexpected ways?
- How does owning KYC coin play into this? Does it amplify any risks?
- For the average person, what information should we strive to protect most?
- Where can I get the biggest privacy gains for the least effort?
- What is self hosting and who tf is uncle Jim?
- Can I handle this shit? What are the tradeoffs of self hosting?
- How does it compare to running a node?
- What goals should I aim for when self hosting?
Nothing to Share Series
Nothing to Share
Nothing to Share: Afterhours
MAY 29 @ 1600 UTC
About Dirtcoin Diaries
Dirtcoin Diaries is a Bitcoin privacy meetup on Telegram voice. Join us for ClubCovid voice royale every Saturday at 1700 UTC and subscribe to Dirtcoin for upcoming feature meetups. Organized by biTcOinEneMiEs, hosted by you.