Freedom tech this week on Dirtcoin Diaries. Jim’s dad is stopping by for a broader discussion on protecting your neck.
Bitcoin novice, Christopher Carrion hosts this weeks beginner friendly meetup. Privacy advocate and User of the Tools, Diverter returns for an in-depth conversation on privacy when bitcoin alone won’t do.
- What kind of information does the average person give up online?
- What does the aggregate of this collected information look like? How much do they have on me and who has it?
- How does this information fall into the hands of criminals? How valuable is it?
- I have nothing to hide, what are the risks of not being diligent about privacy? How could it be used against me in unexpected ways?
- How does owning KYC coin play into this? Does it amplify any risks?
- For the average person, what information should we strive to protect most?
- Where can I get the biggest privacy gains for the least effort?
- What is self hosting and who tf is uncle Jim?
- Can I handle this shit? What are the tradeoffs of self hosting?
- How does it compare to running a node?
- What goals should I aim for when self hosting?
Nothing to Share Series
Nothing to Share
Nothing to Share: Afterhours
MAY 29 @ 1600 UTC
About Dirtcoin Diaries
Dirtcoin Diaries is a Bitcoin privacy meetup on Telegram voice. Join us for ClubCountry every Saturday at 1700 UTC and subscribe to Dirtcoin for upcoming feature meetups. Organized by biTcOinEneMiEs, hosted by you.